Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Mortality by dashofmagic

Printer
Summary: Everything was fine. There was pain and hurt at the death of their headmaster, but they were all okay. And then, he fell in love with her. And their romance would spark a betrayal unlike anything Harry had ever known. But it isn't just lost friendship Harry must worry about. There is an epidemic sweeping through Hogwarts and threatening to destroy the Wizarding World. And as his own health begins to deteriorate, will he have the strength to defeat the man behind it all? Or will the betrayal of his friend, in essence, destroy him?

This fic has not been abandoned!! I'm having a bit of writer's block in reference to the ending, but it is NOT abandoned.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 39441 Viewcount: 32420
Published on: 04/01/07 Updated On: 09/30/07





1. The Bell Tolls Seven by dashofmagic [ - ] (3225 words)
NO HORCRUXES!!! Keep that in mind, and enjoy!
2. Seperate by dashofmagic [ - ] (3498 words)
Please review. Not as depressing as the first chapter, and if you have read my previous story, you know I start making sense at about Chapter three. Just hang with me.
3. Severed by dashofmagic [ - ] (3551 words)
We are slowly getting there...please read and review!
4. The Stranger in the Shadows by dashofmagic [ - ] (3937 words)
Okay...so some of you may realize who this stranger is if you read Storm of Darkness. Please know that none of the events in that story pertain to this one. I just liked my character's name!!! Enjoy and please, keep reading. Questions will be answered!!!
5. The Terrace and Its Aftermath by dashofmagic [ - ] (4450 words)
No relation whatsoever to characters in "Storm of Darkness." And stick with it...a plotline forms in the next chapter!
6. Epidemic by dashofmagic [ - ] (4330 words)
Okay, so i leave you with a cliffie. but after the queue opens again, i'll have another chapter cooked up and then you'll see where i'm going...just sit back and relax. reviews are appreciated.
7. Spreading Like Wildfire by dashofmagic [ - ] (3376 words)
Happy reading! Please leave a review or two. Who enjoyed Deathly Hallows, cause I know I did!
8. The Only One Who Could by dashofmagic [ - ] (3166 words)
All right...so this moves a bit fast, but we're about to start the extreme action soon! Reviews, please! :-)
9. A Call For Murder by dashofmagic [ - ] (3535 words)
Another fast-paced, fly-by chapter. Please review.
10. The Betrayer Speaks by dashofmagic [ - ] (3790 words)
Okay stay with me here....climax comes in the next chapter and then we'll be somewhat on the downside...I think ;-)
11. Caged Bird by dashofmagic [ - ] (2583 words)
SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT (for those of you who were waiting) School was like crzy, and I'm working on a novel right now, so that kind of took away. It's a short chapter, and sort of gets us back to a point we were at before, but the end is nearing (next chapter) and the climax is coming. Hope you enjoy!!!