Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Does True Love Last Forever? by Prongsies_Girl_93

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: I know I'll eventually get tired of saying this, so I'm only going to tell you once. I don't own Harry Potter! If I did, I wouldn't be all excited to see how the story will end, now would I?
Dear Journal,









It’s over. It’s finally over. My seventh and last year at Hogwarts has just come to a close. Bloody hell, this year was positively the weirdest ever. I mean, the unexpected happened this year. I guess Remus was right on the train ride at the beginning; he said to expect the unexpected.









First, I was Head Boy. I remember the day I got my badge; I thought Dumbledore had finally lost every marble he had (if he ever had any…). I just stared at my letter. Remus kept congratulating me and patting me on the back. Sirius wouldn’t shut up all morning. He read the letter and immediately started howling like a madman. Peter was on holiday with his family in Germany, visiting his Muggle uncle in jail; some guy named Hitler or something strange like that. But when we told him he just gaped like a stunned fish.









Second, I came on top of the seventh-years in exams. I always imagined Lily and Remus tying or something. I was quite shocked. Actually, quite doesn’t do my surprise justice. I was completely shocked. Once again, Sirius laughed his bloody head off. I gotta remember to skin his hide for that.









Thirdly, Sirius actually settled down with a girlfriend! Moony, Wormtail and I almost died when he told us. But, he wouldn’t tell us who she was until a month after, and I almost killed him. He’s dating my cousin, Kirsten. I guess you could say I bloody well flipped my lid. We’re best mates, and she is my cousin! I remember he flirted with her when we very first met. By the time I was through with him, he looked nothing like he did before. His face was black and blue, he had a cut lip and eye, his nose was bleeding, and his once neatly groomed hair was scraggly and lank. I’ve continued to let him live, but Remus and Peter and I tease him rather unmercifully. He deserves it, for all his “I’m-a-free-agent” talk.









Then, this Muggle plane dropped some sort of nuclear weapon on Hogwarts around May 11. Lily says that it’s called a bomb or something like that. According to her sources (aka, Hogwarts, A History- she is absolutely devoted to that book) Hogwarts looks like ruins to Muggles, and they use ruins and other places that aren’t habitats to test these bomb things. She actually laughed so hard she cried. Unfortunately, the Statute of Secrecy was broken, as Hogwarts apparently has protection against bombs, so Dumbledore had to Summon the plane and Obliviate the Muggles’ memories. It took quite a while, as it was bloody full of Muggle tester people and things (Lily called them scientists). It was quite amusing, actually.









Lastly, Lily and I became friends. No, more than friends. We started to date this year! I really can’t describe how I felt. It was amazing! I really can’t explain the story, I’d have to start at the beginning, and tell the whole year, start to finish. Hey, that’s an idea. Maybe I’ll tell my story! It’s a rather long story, as it is a whole school year, but I’ve got nothing but time until morning…









Hey everybody! hope you liked the epilogue! Much thank yous to Kelsey, who helped me get this story on the road, and gave lots of ideas! I love you! For future warning, it might take me a while to update on later chapters, as I am encountering a severe case of writer's block. I would like to send out a plea of ideas, if you have the time. It would really help!



Edit: C'mon, guys! Any ideas? Any at all? Please?