Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

All At Once by electronicquillster

Printer
Summary: As the Final Task approaches, Cedric Diggory begins to doubt himself. He knows he’s not perfect, and he knows he doesn’t have all the answers. Afraid of failure and disappointment, he questions his relationship with Cho Chang. Sure, she’s the ideal girlfriend, but is she right for him?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6171 Viewcount: 7190
Published on: 04/19/07 Updated On: 06/24/07





1. The Maze by electronicquillster [ - ] (2567 words)
This story is dedicated to quite a few people: Anna Fantasium and Abi Joybelle for being supremely excited every time I mention it (and the latter for helping me iron out as many wrinkles as possible) - To Jenna the Vault for pushing me to get Katie out of the library - For my NEWT Romance class for letting me play along with them and putting up with my insanity during the spring semester - To Ashley and Patrick and EmDab for putting up with my nervous anxiety over putting this up - To all my readers who will be angry that I am putting up yet ANOTHER new story when I haven't updated any of my WIPs lately...

Enjoy!

2. The Deliberation by electronicquillster [ - ] (1040 words)
Thanks to Roommate of the Quillster who allowed me to borrow OCs Ed and Porter (though I did help her brainstorm them up). This chapter is dedicated to Shanae and Anna.


3. Vivid by electronicquillster [ - ] (2564 words)
For this chapter, and this story, I really owe a lot to three of my best friends: Shanae (who graciously let me borrow Ed and Porter), Abigail (who edited and deliberated over wording with me), and for Anna (who encouraged most of all). These girls love me a ton, and I can only hope to return said love adequately. PS This chapter is belatedly in honor of Anna's birthday!