Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ron Potter and the Next Generation by PEMDAS

Printer
Summary: The Second War is long over, and a new generation of Potters and Weasleys is ready to enter Hogwarts. Ron Potter, son of Harry and Ginny Potter, and his cousin, Harry Weasley, son of Ron and Hermione Weasley, both enter Hogwarts with a sense of fun and games...but when vengeful Death Eaters hear of Harry Potter's son entering Hogwarts, they plot to escape Azkaban and avenge their master's death through Ron Potter...and ultimately, the Boy Who Lived himself.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 19 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 31357 Viewcount: 77380
Published on: 04/22/07 Updated On: 09/20/07





1. Prologue: The Reunion by PEMDAS [ - ] (880 words)
This is a prologue, so this chapter will be shorter than the other chapters. Otherwise, enjoy the story!
2. Aboard the Hogwarts Express by PEMDAS [ - ] (1594 words)
Enjoy Ch. 2!
3. The Sorting by PEMDAS [ - ] (1705 words)
What House will the Inseperable Duo be separated into? Find out...
4. Snape vs. Trevor by PEMDAS [ - ] (1583 words)
How are you liking it so far? I've enjoyed writing it...please read and review! I LOVE getting reviews!
5. Breakout! by PEMDAS [ - ] (1275 words)

6. Lessons with Professor Potter by PEMDAS [ - ] (1706 words)
Boy, is it weird to call Harry Potter "Professor" Potter, but it's the only way to avoid confusion with Harry Weasley, so just ignore that and read!
7. Quidditch Tryouts by PEMDAS [ - ] (1481 words)

8. The Boy That Cried "Death Eater" by PEMDAS [ - ] (1270 words)

9. The Interrogation by PEMDAS [ - ] (1817 words)
I have decided to post Ch. 9, even though no further chapters have been written, but this should at least keep you entertained for a bit while I write more...enjoy!
10. The Secret Office of Severus Snape by PEMDAS [ - ] (1583 words)
Wondering what the chapter title could mean? Read and find out when validated...
11. Documents, Detention, and Deceit by PEMDAS [ - ] (1878 words)
Ch. 11 at last! What will Ron and Harry do with the Slytherins' files? And what can they do without the Marauder's Map or the Invisibility Cloak? Find out...
12. Death Eaters and Glasses and Quidditch - Oh My! by PEMDAS [ - ] (2086 words)
What do you think this chapter could be about? Death Eaters attacking the Quidditch pitch and stealing glasses? Glasses vs. Death Eaters in a Quidditch match? You'll have to wait until validation to find out...
13. Slipping Away by PEMDAS [ - ] (1571 words)
Most likely, this won't be updated until after DH is posted...if that's the case, happy reading, and I'll be reading all on the 21st like most of you...but when this is validated, enjoy!
14. The Hideout by PEMDAS [ - ] (2201 words)
I hope everyone enjoyed Deathly Hallows! I know I did...but hopefully, even though this story now contradicts some of what is in Book 7, you'll read and enjoy...
15. Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire by PEMDAS [ - ] (1980 words)
Sorry you've had to wait for a while for this chapter...nearly there! I just needed to tweak the chapter a bit before re-submitting it...enjoy!
16. The Aftermath by PEMDAS [ - ] (1893 words)
I hope you still don't hate me for the end of Ch. 15...but if you stick with me for about five more chapters, I think you will be pleased with the ending at some level. Enjoy Ch. 16!
17. Vanishing Act by PEMDAS [ - ] (1791 words)
Harry's funeral...aww...well, hope you read anyway...as I've said, I've yet to use up all my tricks on this one.
18. Apologies and Explanations by PEMDAS [ - ] (1625 words)
This is the last chapter of the story before the epilogue, so enjoy!
19. Epilogue: The Reunion (Again) by PEMDAS [ - ] (1438 words)
The very last chapter of this fic at last! Thanks for reading, everyone!