Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Wizarding Tales for Bedtime by Roxy Black

Printer
Summary: When Ron and Hermione expect their first child, Ron searches for his childhood book of fairy tales.
This story is a collection of the finest Muggle fairytales, lovingly rewritten and retold to appeal to Wizarding children world-wide. Please note these tales were written before the release of Deathly Hallows. As such, the idea of Wizarding Fairy Tales was original at the time of writing. I must say that I was extremely excited to find Jo writing her own in the new book. (Though it was my idea first ;p )
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2651 Viewcount: 9460
Published on: 05/05/07 Updated On: 05/06/07





1. Prologue by Roxy Black [ - ] (533 words)

2. Chapter One - The Elves and the Shoemaker by Roxy Black [ - ] (1047 words)
The Elves and the Shoemaker is a classic tale originally by the Brothers Grimm. It is the tale of a poor man who loses everything, recieves the help he needs and repays his debt in kindness.
3. Chapter Two - Sleeping Beauty by Roxy Black [ - ] (1071 words)
Sleeping Beauty is a classic tale of true love and evil curses. This version is based on the story by Charles Perrault, but of course, it has been... 'updated' and rewritten to fit with Septimus Weasley's style. Enjoy.