Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Unintended Desire of the Heart by laceymoibella

Printer
Summary: After Hermione runs into Draco in the corridor, she questions his demeanor. This leads to an unwanted close encounter between them. Hermione sets her sights on trying to figure out what Draco is hiding. Meanwhile, Draco is determined that she not discover what he is up to. Neither one is prepared for the consequences that ensue.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13959 Viewcount: 13101
Published on: 05/10/07 Updated On: 11/24/07





1. Chapter 1 Thoughts of You by laceymoibella [ - ] (1729 words)
HBP is disregarded. All characters belong to JKR. Warning; mild sexual content.

Thank you to my wonderful beta, Social Loner! You are awesome!

2. Chapter 2 Dreams and Secrets by laceymoibella [ - ] (2350 words)
Thanks to my wonderful beta, Social Loner, for all her help, encouragement and for coming up with the title for chapter two. You're the best!

Thanks goes out to my lovely Twin, also, for her wonderful input! You're so good to me!

3. Chapter 3 Enclosed In Darkness by laceymoibella [ - ] (3452 words)

I want to thank my wonderful beta, Social Loner, for working with me on this chapter. You're the best!

Also, I want to thank the very lovely Red and Gold for her superb suggestions on this chapter. You're teh bomb!


4. Chapter 4 Another Side Of You by laceymoibella [ - ] (6428 words)

First, the title of this chapter was inspired by the current single, "Another Side Of You" by country singer, Joe Nichols.

Second, I want to thank my fantastic Twin, the lovely Red and Gold, for stepping in at last minute to beta this chapter for me. You rock!

And lastly, I want to thank all of you, my readers, for being so patient with me while waiting for this latest installment.