Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Through the Looking Glass by stareyed_in_LA

Printer
Summary: Cho Chang is now working for the Ministry of Magic. Her job at the Misuse of Magic office is uninteresting, until one day, a group of friends dares her to venture into the depths of the Department of Mysteries.



Quote from Chapter 3:
As Cho descended to the depths of the room, the stones started to shimmer, as if it was submerged in an underwater chamber. When she reached level ground the voice seemed to be stronger. It was a male voice, and it sounded so familiar to Cho’s ears. She almost broke down in tears when she realized who it belonged to.
**************************

This is my submission for the Gaunlet round #4. Stareyed_in_LA for Gryffindor.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8184 Viewcount: 16819
Published on: 05/19/07 Updated On: 05/25/07





1. Chapter 1 by stareyed_in_LA [ - ] (931 words)
I really want to thank Mugglemathdork (aka Ritta) and Bertiebott12 for getting me through this Gaunlet fic. You guys are the best!
2. Chapter 2 by stareyed_in_LA [ - ] (1217 words)
Again, I want to thank Ritta and Bertiebott12. Chapter 3 is coming up soon.
3. Chapter 3 by stareyed_in_LA [ - ] (1845 words)

4. Chapter 4 by stareyed_in_LA [ - ] (1064 words)

5. Chapter 5 by stareyed_in_LA [ - ] (1293 words)
Cho meets several people she thought she might never see again.
6. Chapter 6 by stareyed_in_LA [ - ] (1834 words)
Fin.