Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Longest Night of the Year by Cedrics Lover

Printer
Summary: Four 5th year girls, each with different struggles, trying to make it through another year of Hogwarts. This year, though, they face a challenge that could tear their friendships apart. With the Triwizard Tournament, The Yule Ball, cute boys (Oh No!), and a plethora of other things, it's survival of the fittest at Hogwarts this year. Are they going to make it? I'm not going to tell you, you need to read it to find out for yourself! This is my first fan fic, please read and review. Also, check out the companion, A Prank A Day Keeps the Doctor Away, by Marmara.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2677 Viewcount: 1817
Published on: 06/03/07 Updated On: 06/09/07





1. Chapter 1: Letters and Customers by Cedrics Lover [ - ] (2677 words)
I know everyone gets tired of hearing this, but I don't own HP, JKR owns that. I own the plot, Serena, and any other made up character. Except Marmara. Marmara owns Marmara. (go figure) And Suki and Ruan own Suki and Ruan, and, ok, Rorack owns Rorack, but I own all the other made up characters. Also-I'm sorry that it's not too horribly funny at first. I just couldn't make this beginning part funnier, but around chapter 8 it becomes a full-blown humor fic. Don't worry, humor lovers--your time will come! For now, enjoy!