Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Vertigo by Lioness06

Printer
Summary: Lily liked stability and security in her life. As Lily enters into her seventh year at Hogwarts, she’s eager to be surrounded once again by the same friends, students, classes, professors, and rules. Instead she finds her thoughts in disorder and feelings toward a particular Gryffindor student whirling dizzyingly around in her mind. It all started, and where this story begins, at the end of Lily’s sixth year where an unexpected conversation brings to light new information.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 38894 Viewcount: 30917
Published on: 06/20/07 Updated On: 10/17/07





1. Spectemur agendo by Lioness06 [ - ] (3040 words)

This story will only be six chapters long. I hope you enjoy the story and please take the time to review. I would also like to thank my beta Melissa.


2. Omnia mutantur by Lioness06 [ - ] (5046 words)

In the second chapter Lily's seventh year begins. She's Head Girl and ready to make the most of her last year at Hogwarts, but a few surprises await for her. I want to thank my beta Mellisa once more. I want to thank all the readers and especially those who left me a review. Well here's the next chapter. Please enjoy!


3. A Posse Ad Esse by Lioness06 [ - ] (2467 words)

I want to thank all my readers and reviewers. Here is the next chapter, please enjoy!


4. Busillis by Lioness06 [ - ] (6420 words)

As Lily’s date to her sister’s engagement party, James finally has the perfect opportunity to impress Lily with his charm and maturity. Even though James is positive that they are meant to be together, things like that are never simple.

I hope everyone enjoyed reading “Deathly Hallows”. I did, even though I’m very sad that the series is over, but at least we still have fanfiction to keep the story and characters alive. This story though will disregard Book Seven. Please enjoy chapter four!



5. Per Aspera by Lioness06 [ - ] (4884 words)

6. Ad infinitum by Lioness06 [ - ] (7436 words)
Surprise! This is not the last chapter because it was becoming too long, so I broke it into two chapters. Enjoy!
7. Sic erat in fatis by Lioness06 [ - ] (9601 words)
Disclaimer: The wonderful world, characters, places, ideas, plots all belong to J.K. Rowling. I am humbly borrowing these ideas for entertainment purposes only.