Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Love, Hermione by Ronsgrl95

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Here we go...Chapter 2!

In this chapter, you get to read the letter she wrote Ron, what really happened when she passed out and everything else from her point of view.
Love Hermione
Chapter 2


Dear Ron,

First I want to tell you how much I love you. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I think you have actually kept me alive longer.

That brings me to what I want to say to you.

I’m dying. I don’t want to leave you. We have known each other for so long, and I can’t live without you. I’m so sorry for all of the pain I have caused you. I feel really bad. You sit by my bedside everyday and talk to me about everything. I really appreciate it. I love it when you and I talk about Harry and ourselves back at Hogwarts.

I wish I could go back to that time and do so many things differently. I want to go back and do something to prevent this from happening.

I’m sorry that we can’t do all of the things we wanted to do together. I was looking forward to spending my life with you on earth until I was old and aged.

But my time has come early.

I don’t want you to be angry. I don’t want you to think that you can’t go on living your life. You can. I’m still going to be with you. Maybe not literally here on Earth, but in your heart. I will always be with you. You will always be with me. My love will never die for you. I will always be with you.

It seems that everything has happened so quickly. I know that the war was a month ago and I found out that I’m dying 2 weeks ago, but I want to go back and fix everything.

Do you remember when we were in our fourth year at Hogwarts and we had the Yule Ball? Do you remember Krum? I bet you do, it wasn’t that long ago. You know, I never really liked him that much. I never told you, but now I wish I did. We could have been together longer. I’m sorry about that too.

I love you so much. You have always stood by me and helped me through tough times. We have had our doubts but we have always had an understanding.

Ron, I want you to promise me one thing when I leave. I want you to promise me that you will never forget all the times that we have had together. It would mean the world to me if you would do that one thing for me. You have already done so much, but I need you to do this for me.

You keep telling me that it’s going to be okay, and I believe you. I always believe you. It will be okay. You’re going to be okay, Ron. There’s a lot of pain in both of our hearts, and there always will be pain, but you need to know that I’m not leaving you for good. You’re time will come when you’ll be lying in a tiny hospital room waiting for the day when your life leaves your body. I don’t want you to think of it as a bad thing, because it’s not.

Just please don’t forget about me.

Ron, I love you. I will always love you.

Love,

Hermione


(The letter that Hermione wrote to Ron)

~_~_~


I was laying in bed on a Thursday morning. I wasn’t feeling as well that day and I was nervous. I had sent the letter to Ron using Harry’s owl, Hedwig. I was afraid that Ron might still get too emotional once he read the letter, but it was too late. I would have to take his reaction.

‘At least I have a few more hours until he comes,’ I thought. Of course, as those thoughts rushed into my head a familiar hand knocked on my hospital door.

It was Ron.

He walked in, kissed me, and sat down. I could tell he had read my letter because he wouldn’t look at me in the eyes and kept looking out the window. I didn’t know if he would bring it up, so I waited a bit until he finally mustered up enough courage to mention it.

He stuttered and then finally plain out told me that he had received it. He started to tear up and blushed.

‘Great,’ I thought. This was exactly how I didn’t want him to react. All of the sudden, my thoughts started coming out as words and I was telling Ron that I shouldn’t have sent it to him. I started crying along with him. He reached over and pulled me into his arms as I finally said what I had been meaning to tell him all my life, but I could never figure it out. I told him that I was scared of being without him.

He reassured me that he would always be with me, which comforted me. I knew my time was soon, very soon, and I wanted to just stay in his arms until I did finally left.

I started to feel very light-headed so I went ahead and asked him if he promised. He told me that he promised to never forget about me. I had to know that before I died. I had to hear that from him on Earth before I left him physically. I could feel myself passing out and then regaining conscious again and again. I smiled up at him and then I really passed out.

The last thing I heard was Ron calling my name. It sounded so beautiful when he said it. I don’t remember anything for a while until I woke up hours later. I was too weak to even open my eyes but I could hear him walk in and talk to me. I wanted to say something, but all I could do was move my lips a tiny bit to form a small smile when he told me that he would never stop loving me.

That was the last thing I heard on Earth. After a few minutes, I could see a big white gate with many people around it. It grew closer and clearer as time went on. I could feel myself regaining strength and health.

I was in Heaven, the place where I would wait for Ron.

~_~_~


As I sit on this big, solid rock I watch Ronald Billius Weasley move his head side to side in the same hospital bed that I once lied in. He is minutes away from leaving the world where he was lived on. I have watched him become the top Auror in England, save many lives, and live the life I wish I had. He is ready to see me again. He has been on Earth too long without me and it is time for him to be with me again. I stand up and make my way over to the white gate where he will arrive at any moment and wait like I have been doing all this time. Ron appears with his red hair blowing in the breeze and his blue eyes gleaming. I walk over to him and we just look at each other.

Ron is finally with me and will never leave me, I am sure of that.

~_~_~


A/N: Oh my gosh…I finished it in one night! I have been stuck for a week thinking of what to do! I hope you like it. I thrive on reviews so plEaSe take the time to just put one sentence about your thoughts on this story. It turned out a lot different than I thought it would so if you have a suggestion, don’t hesitate! Thanks for reading DR and LH and I hope that you enjoyed them!