Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Glories of the Enternet: Part Two by Ron x Hermione

Printer
Summary: In this sequel to ‘Glories of the Enternet’, my other fiction about Ron finding a box that can allow you to access the internet, finding a website that we ALL know quite a bit about, he discovers things that make him tick.

He has finally started to read our best fan fiction. Venture into this story as he finally finds out what Voldemort does when he’s not terrorising Harry, how Harry came to be, and a relationship tragedy that may drastically change his mind about marrying Hermione.

Make sure that you make your text larger if you’ve been reading for too long.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1254 Viewcount: 2248
Published on: 06/25/07 Updated On: 07/02/07





1. Glories of the Past, Present, and Future by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (1254 words)
Finally, the long awaited sequel to this story. I was getting so pushed by PMs and reviews that I had to just make another chapter! *huggles all readers* Some of the works I have used in this fiction I have made completely up, but others, I have borrowed from some amazing authors on this site. If you see a fiction that you know, please be informed that I have full permission of the authors to use it in my fan fiction. Thanks times a million to my lovely beta, Colores/Fresca!

I tell you, this will get interesting.