Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Someone to Embrace by Marauder by Midnight

Printer
Summary: The year is 1758. Another five years have passed since the last Triwizard Tournament, and the excitement in Hogwarts is almost tangible. Like the rest of his schoolmates, sixth-year Hufflepuff Richard Cudney, a quiet boy with no enemies, has thought long and hard about what he'd do with his prize money, but when finally presented with the opportunity to participate in the prestigious event, he has second thoughts about the risks, his knowledge, and his abilities.

As he travels to Durmstrang for the tournament, he meets several friends, and enemies, all of whom watch his every move intently. Amidst the animosity cleverly hidden behind each face, even the faces he knew so well, could Richard find someone to embrace?

Title subject to change as I toy with the various themes in this story.

This is Marauder by Midnight from Gryffindor.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6226 Viewcount: 7285
Published on: 07/03/07 Updated On: 07/30/07





1. Chosen by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (2392 words)
All the characters here, except Headmistress Derwent, Beaumont Marjoribanks, and Glover Hipworth, are of my creation. The three exceptions were created by J.K. Rowling.
2. Chosen (Again) by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (2554 words)
All the characters here, except Headmistress Derwent and Glover Hipworth, are of my creation. The two exceptions were created by J.K. Rowling.
3. Weighing of the Wands by Marauder by Midnight [ - ] (1280 words)