Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Not Another Row... by Lalalalatina

Printer
Summary: Hermione froze at the door and whirled around. She didn’t look angry anymore, but was instead looking rather miserable. Tears were leaking out from under her eyes and leaving wet trails down her pallid cheeks. Though she looked hurt, she still managed to spit out heatedly, “Maybe I will write to Viktor. Maybe I need a friend who doesn’t have such a thick skull.”

“Well, fine!” roared Ron, his hands no longer in fists but clenching and unclenching much like Crabbe and Goyle’s would when they would try to look particularly menacing. “You should tell him to come over and then you could take turns snogging him and McLaggen!”


Ron and Hermione are at it again, but is this the chance they need to break the ice and reveal their true feelings... or are they just too stubborn to seize the oppotunity?

Takes place during the trip home at the end of HBP.

(A R/Hr one-shot with just a dash of H/G.)
... (8/21/09) Over 1000 reads since they added this read count thing, which was a long while AFTER I published! Wow.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione AND Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2561 Viewcount: 4247
Published on: 07/13/07 Updated On: 07/17/07





1. Chapter 1 by Lalalalatina [ - ] (2561 words)
J.K. Rowling owns the world- Harry Potter's world that is.