Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Sun is Gone Before it Shines by Katchel

Printer
Summary: It is easy to go through life completely unsure of every step you take. Unsure of which direction to turn, of whether you are moving too quickly, too slowly. Unsure as to whether you want to be walking it at all. But the hardest thing is to make your choice, once and for all.

Hermione Granger knows this only too well. She chose to turn away from that path. She turned away from those she loved. Confronted with the consequences of this years later, Hermione knows that she never should have walked away. Now the decision to put things right lies with her and her alone. As she learns to overcome old fears and doubts, will she finally look to the light, and to the world she left behind so long ago?

The choice to feel the sun on your face lies only with you.

A two-shot written by Rachel [lily_evans34] and Kate [ms weasley].
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4221 Viewcount: 5071
Published on: 07/14/07 Updated On: 07/25/07





1. Falling Snow by Katchel [ - ] (2085 words)
Happy Birthday, Kiara!

Thanks to the other half of Katchel for betaing. XD

Thanks to The Killers for the title and 'Change Your Mind' lyrics.


2. Melt Away by Katchel [ - ] (2136 words)
To our Kiara:

Despite our extreme lateness in presenting you with this, we love you very much, and feel that you deserve a freakin’ incredible year, filled with friends, laughter, guys, and, of course, shoes. Despite Rachel's prejudices against the couple, Katchel have presented you with this R/Hr in the hopes that you enjoy, and - more importantly - are able to distinguish Kate's writing from Rachel's.

Know that we adore you and predict many shopping trips in the future (and not just because you’ll be the only one with any money),

Katchel xxxxx