Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Resistance by enchantedsleeper

Printer
Summary: [Spoilers for Deathly Hallows] We all know what Ron, Harry and Hermione were doing at the time. Now, this is the story of the second Dumbledore's Army, and their resistance against Snape and the Carrows. Canon pairings.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 30920 Viewcount: 17477
Published on: 08/07/07 Updated On: 08/05/11





1. Leaving For Hogwarts by enchantedsleeper [ - ] (2766 words)
This is the first of many ideas which centre on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Don’t ask me why I suddenly got so many; I guess it’s just an inspirational book. :)

I’m not really sure whether Ginny and the others were in character or not, since I’ve never written them before, so feedback would be much appreciated.

2. The New Headmaster by enchantedsleeper [ - ] (3945 words)
Heeere we go! Chapter 2!! I was considering uploading this the Thursday before I left for camp (I had a blast, by the way =D), but I decided it’d be of much better quality if I didn’t rush it, and also because I wanted to write a song for the Sorting Hat. (That was difficult enough, I tell you…) Hope you guys don’t mind! ;) Hopefully it’ll have been worth the wait.
3. The Sword of Gryffindor by enchantedsleeper [ - ] (3922 words)

4. Friend and Foe by enchantedsleeper [ - ] (4991 words)
I’m updating! Yay! =D I’ve been re-reading bits of Deathly Hallows lately, reminding myself of a lot of little plot nuances that I’d forgotten, and I’ve also been reminded of some by readers. (Thank you!) Because of this and because I’m not sure if the way I’m writing things will work – for example, the timeline that I have events running on – there will be various changes to the story as it goes along. I’ll try and warn you about any changes that have taken place which might cause confusion; for instance, I’ve altered the last chapter slightly so that Neville is now holding the Sword, because it works better with the mental image that I had for the following scene. I also changed Luna’s N.E.W.T. subjects so that she’s taking Care of Magical Creatures instead of Potions, which I think suits her better. And I don’t know where I got that thing about no Hogsmeade visits from, so I’ve changed that too. There’ve been other changes made, but if I listed them all, this note would be even longer than it already is, so if you spot an apparent inconsistency, it’s probably something that’s been changed since I first put the chapter up.
5. Dumbledore's Army, Still Recruiting by enchantedsleeper [ - ] (6929 words)
…Let’s skip over the part where I’m a terrible, horrible fanfic author who never updates and get to the REAL news – THE LAST HARRY POTTER FILM EVER IS AT HAND!! THIS IS A VERY BIG DEAL! Because now that the last film has hit the screens, all that people have left… is fanfiction. xD

Muahahahahahahahaha!

6. Potterwatch by enchantedsleeper [ - ] (8367 words)
Here is another update, in super-quick time! (Well, compared to my usual). Hope you enjoy this MONSTER of a chapter, and lots of love to everyone who reviewed :D

(P.S. Neville/Hannah fluff alert!)