Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A New Dawn by libraryangel

Printer
Summary: The war is over but the lives of Hermione, Ron and everyone else in the wizarding world are just beginning. Hermione and Ron must come to terms with the deaths of so many people they love while trying to figure out their exciting but terrifying new relationship. Readers know that they end up together in the epilogue. This Hermione's perspective of the untold story of how they get there.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4326 Viewcount: 7900
Published on: 08/11/07 Updated On: 01/18/08





1. In the Wake of Triumph and Pain by libraryangel [ - ] (1922 words)
This story is told from Hermione's point of view. While the other characters are still present, she is the main character, not Harry. I thought it would be interesting to write a story from this perspective. I hope you like it!

2. The Aftermath of Loss by libraryangel [ - ] (2404 words)
Sorry this took so long to post. It took much longer than I thought it would and my life has been crazy! Anyway, I really appreciate everyone sticking with me and I hope you enjoy this next installment. I will definitely try to get the next one out much sooner. Enjoy!