Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Wish You Were Here by Evans613

Printer
Summary: Ginny watches Harry, Hermione and Ron disapparate from Bill and Fleur's wedding as countless Death Eaters arrive.


She prays for their safety, fully aware that Harry could lose everything...





This fic follows Ginny through her sixth year at Hogwarts with exerpts from Deathly Hallows itself. Doing what she can for the wizarding world, determined to help harry in whatever way she can, read on as Ginny dodges Death Eaters that roam the halls of Hogwarts, attempts to steal the Sword of Gyffindor right from under Snape's nose, sneaks out to Hogsmeade, all the while enduring the Cruciatus Curse from Amycus and Alecto Callow, and even her fellow classmates. Join Ginny, Neville, Luna and the returning DA leading up to the Battle of Hogwarts, and Voldemort's undoing.






DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter.




WARNING: So many Deathly Hallows spoilers - you don't even know.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2970 Viewcount: 5332
Published on: 08/12/07 Updated On: 09/03/07





1. "Do you not fear death?" by Evans613 [ - ] (1420 words)
This chapter takes place in the midst of Bill & Fleur's wedding, immediately after Kingsley Shacklebot's Patronus has delivered his message:
The ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming.




2. "The days are numbered, Bellatrix - for both sides." by Evans613 [ - ] (1550 words)
Thanks so much for all the fantastic reviews, you guys!


Sorry to those of you who were looking forward to the first Hogwart's Chapter! I needed to show what happened after the wedding while Harry, Ron, and Hermione were at Grimmauld Place. Hope you like it! Let me know!