Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Battle for Hogwarts by Ashwinder

Printer
Summary: With Harry off hunting Horcruxes, Ginny, Neville and Luna reform the DA and do what they can against the new regime at Hogwarts. Contains DH spoilers, obviously!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 17523 Viewcount: 16292
Published on: 08/13/07 Updated On: 01/23/08





1. Chapter 1 by Ashwinder [ - ] (2702 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Ashwinder [ - ] (3869 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Ashwinder [ - ] (3325 words)
Before we get started, more than one reviewer has asked me why I think Draco Malfoy was at Hogwarts for his seventh year. The answer is simply because canon heavily implies that he was. For one thing, all students, except Muggle-borns, were required to attend Hogwarts that year. Secondly, when Harry and the gang get captured and taken to Malfoy Manor in chapter 23 of DH, Narcissa says that Draco is home for the Easter holiday (and thus he is available to identify Harry, Ron and Hermione), which implies that he's been attending school.
4. Chapter 4 by Ashwinder [ - ] (2984 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Ashwinder [ - ] (4643 words)
A/N: Yeah, I know. It's been forever. I was having trouble with inspiration. Hopefully the length of the chapter makes up for its lateness. Thanks to Lizzie for the beta.