Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Legacy of the Phoenix: Juggernaut by The Webspinner

Printer
Summary: 24 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry Potter's Order of the Phoenix is growing strong, and has just accepted its newest member: Harry's son James. The job of the Order members is constant vigilance against the rise of new Dark Wizards.
They have their work cut out for them. A mysterious cult of wizards has risen in Asia, calling itself the Golden Horde. They have seized power in Muggle governments and, breaking all tradition, have revealed the existence of wizards to the entire Muggle world - and started a massive war, combining Muggle technology and Darkest magic.
The Ministry scoffs at the threat, doing its best to run damage control with the Muggles. Thus it is up to Harry's Order to withstand the Horde's juggernaut. Will Muggles and wizards be able to coexist long enough to stop the Horde's juggernaut? And will the Order of the Phoenix stand against the Golden Horde...or will they be destroyed by their brutal onslaught?


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4589 Viewcount: 5946
Published on: 08/14/07 Updated On: 11/28/07





1. Chapter 1 - The Chairman and the Marshal by The Webspinner [ - ] (1702 words)
The first look at the enemy, and only a hint of what Dark magic they possess...
2. Chapter 2 - Memories by The Webspinner [ - ] (1650 words)
These aren't coming out very fast; I'm sorry, but school takes up a lot of my time.
3. Chapter 3 by The Webspinner [ - ] (1237 words)
I hope this isn't too rushed. And that's all I've got to say about that.