Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Black Family Values by Rosemary Hoyt

Printer
Summary: The Blacks have more skeletons in the closet than in the family mausoleum, and that's saying something! Secrets, lies, and betrayal mark Sirius Black's coming of age, and he begins to wonder whether purity of blood is really a measure of worth.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4871 Viewcount: 3744
Published on: 08/17/07 Updated On: 09/10/07





1. The House-Elf and the Tapestry by Rosemary Hoyt [ - ] (1749 words)
All of the characters and settings within are the sole creations of JK Rowling, with the exception of Totty the house-elf. Many thanks to Joanna, my lovely and talented beta-reader!
2. Preparations by Rosemary Hoyt [ - ] (3122 words)
I have made a few conjectures about Wizarding customs regarding christening and inheritance. In my story, Arcturus acts as the head of the family. Orion is his son, but Cygnus (Pollux's son) is older than Orion and so percieves himself as having more status and privelige within the family. The Black family tree is readily available online for reference!

The Black family and indeed the entire Wizarding world belong solely to J.K. Rowling. A big thank you to my beta reader, LucillaJoanna!