Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

I Still Believe In Loving You by Mhulan

Printer
Summary: "Ginny, listen... I can't be involved with you anymore. We've got to stop seeing each other. We can't be together."

"It's for some stupid, noble reason, isn't it?"

"It's been like... like something out of someone else's life, these last few weeks with you. But I can't... we can't... I've got things to do alone now."

- Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Ginny Weasley thought that falling in love with Harry Potter could last forever. She believed that Harry would never leave her...

But when it comes to the Second War, Harry has more important things to do than spend all his life with Ginny. And sometimes it's hard to let go of someone you love...even if he is "The Chosen One".

A Harry/Ginny Song Fiction! This is based on the song: I Still Believe in Loving You by Sarah Geronimo. (It would really help if you listen to the song because I know not many people have ever heard of it before. My suggestion is you can try finding the song on YouTube.)

Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 14819 Viewcount: 15805
Published on: 08/21/07 Updated On: 07/28/08



Story Notes: *There are NO DH Spoilers, which means it won't lead into Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So, it's just a random story I made up! At first I wondered if it's AU, but come to think about it, it doesn't feel like a "what if" story.*

Oh, but it's not just any Harry/Ginny story! It has a side serving of humor (But that depends on how humorous you think it is.) and a little bit of Ron/Hermione romance. So, let's just say it's a Romance/Humor fic.



1. Chapter 1: Leaving the Burrow by Mhulan [ - ] (3548 words)
Ok, this is my first romance/song fiction, so go easy on me if it's not romantic enough for you. I'm not sure if I'm good at writing romance stories, but what matters to me is that I tried my best. Oh, and no offense, but if you ever review me, please don't comment to me that my grammar sucks. I use Microsoft Word to write this out so I won't make mistakes. So, like I said, please go easy on me!

Anyways, this story is based on what happens after Harry broke up with Ginny. It’s not following along into seventh book, but since I love songs and Harry Potter, I couldn’t help, but write it out. It's just like putting two and two together. Sort of like that Romeo and Juliet anime, I think.

Disclaimer: I'm not J.K. Rowling or have her characters. I'm only a Harry Potter fan that loves to make up creative stories. Oh, and I don't own the song. That belongs to Sarah Geronimo, one of the popular Filipina singers in the Philippines. For those of you who know this song, I hope you like it too! Oh, and the only thing I ever owned is the story is my imagination of how the story is going to be. Nothing else.

Enjoy!

(Edited on November 8, 2008)

2. Chapter 2: A Relationship Drama by Mhulan [ - ] (1979 words)
Okay, so I did change and made the chapter longer. I hope that you guys are pleased about that news because I do agree with you: This chapter is too short.

So, I bet you're wondering: What's with the change of the title? Well, put it this way. It's better off with a new title. I mean, after looking at my chapter for a very long time, I had to create... (rolling my eyes and tapping against the desk) something that doesn't seem too short and maybe add something interesting. Well, it wasn't easy, but it was worth the effort.

So, for those of you who are trying to write a story, I can only give you this advice (And that includes you, Maxie! Oh, if your wondering who Maxie is, she's my cousin.): Listen to your radio, CD players, on the computer, or any way to listen to some tunes. It really helps you think of what you wanted to write. And another advice: You can also read a couple of other author's stories in here to get you a good idea. I mean, seriously. It works everytime I'm stump and believe me, there are great writers in here.

So, the moment you all been waiting for.

Let's get into the story!

(Edited on November 8, 2008)

3. Chapter 3: A Fight on the Train by Mhulan [ - ] (2490 words)
Okay, if this is not good enough, I don't know what is because I'm running out of ideas in this chapter. So, I hope this is worth the wait.

You see, I've been working on this for a long time like correcting it and adding a little more to it, right? But just as I was working on this chapter, the computer froze in front of me twice in one day! Can you believe that? I was really angry when I had to start over and rewrite the whole thing over again! And that was really frustrating! But now that I finally finish writing this chapter, I'm very pleased and relieved.

Alright, just like before, I made this chapter part humorous and a little romance moment. I don't own any of the characters or the entire Wizarding World. J.K. Rowling creates all this. Without her, I wouldn't be here writing this story.

So, sit back, relax, and let's continue with this story.

(Edited on November 8, 2008)

4. Chapter 4: Memories by Mhulan [ - ] (3873 words)
Okay, I did this on Wednesday, June 18, 2008. I'm so happy that you guys are still into this story! So, I give a bow to all my readers out there.

Well, let's talk about the story. I was writing this chapter, right? As always, I was listening to a variety of songs on YouTube. Well, while I was typing and searching for some songs to listen, when I came across a great song that could never get out of my head. So, I went, "Alright, let me put this song in."

Readers: Oh, but wait! Aren't you still on I Still Believe In Loving You song?

Mhulan: Why, yes I am.

Readers: Then, why are you putting another song in here?

Mhulan: Well, to tell you the truth, I can't tell you until you finish reading this chapter. Yes, I know. That's a disappointing answer, isn't it? Well, I'm sorry. Really! I can't tell you because that means I spoiled a bit of my story. And that's no fun at all!

Anyways, all I can say is the following song that's also with I Still Believe In Loving You doesn't belong to me. It belongs to a male singer that you probably know. He's known to be a special guest in this story! So, enough of my bragging. I know you can't wait to get into it. So, enjoy reading, my fellow readers!

(Edited on November 8, 2008)

5. Chapter 5: Letters from the Trio by Mhulan [ - ] (2929 words)
Okay, this chapter took a long time to think about, but it was worth working on it. At first, I thought that I'm going to be done with this story in this chapter, but I guess I perdict wrong. Yes, that's great, huh?

Anyways, let's conclude this author's note! I don't own the Wizarding World or the characters. J.K. Rowling owns everything and I'm just a writer for Mugglenet Fan Fiction that loves Harry Potter. Nothing more. I also don't own the following song, All We Are. That belongs to One Republic, another kind of band that I listen to.

Oh, before you read, whatever character you know is already dead, please remember this isn't from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Okay, enjoy the chapter, my readers!

(Edited on November 8, 2008)