Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

No Other Way by Oppungo

Printer
Summary: "It hurts, doesn't it?"
"What?"
"Pretending you've fallen out of love."

At the lead up to Ron’s wedding, questions start to be asked - by Ron, by Hermione - and by Ron’s bride-to-be. Over the years, the paths that were once so closely intertwined have separated, leading off in different directions. Meeting at the crossroads, looking back at the journey that has led them there, will Ron and Hermione choose to take a turn that may take them off-course forever, or simply continue straight ahead? Exect humour, mix ups, twists and turns amongst Ron and Hermione's ever tempestuous relationship - now complete!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 14484 Viewcount: 37675
Published on: 08/28/07 Updated On: 04/14/10





1. Chapter 1 - Spreading The Joy by Oppungo [ - ] (1910 words)
Many, many thanks to my darling beta and triplet, ms weasley, who has been such a help betaing and helping me with chapter titles and coming up with the actual title, as well as rearranging and editing the summary so that it made sense. So thank you so much, Kate - this story - and me myself most probably! - would be nowhere without you. *hugs*
Anyway - hope you all enjoy this new story!

2. Chapter 2 - Quick Reactions by Oppungo [ - ] (1404 words)
As always, so much thanks must go to my wonderful beta ms weasley, who not only read over this chapter but came up with the chapter title amongst many words of encouragement and just being lovely. So thank you Kate, and also thank you to whoever's reading this - you guys all make writing worthwhile.
3. Chapter 3 - It's My Party, and I'll Fly (Off With Someone Else) If I Want To by Oppungo [ - ] (2545 words)
Many thanks to my lovely beta, ms weasly, for all her help on this and everything. Also, I am so so sorry that this has taken so long to be updated - the entire story is written, and my beta already has the next chapter back to me, so as soon as this is posted I'll put the next chapter up in queue, so there won't be so long a wait!
4. Chapter 4 - Confrontations, Confessions and Un-Certainty by Oppungo [ - ] (1723 words)
As always, many thanks to my brilliant beta, ms weasley, and to all of you for reading.
5. Chapter 5 - The Truth Hurts - But The Lies Hurt Even More by Oppungo [ - ] (2867 words)
Sorry I took so long to get this up - I'll be a lot quicker with the next chapter, I promise!
6. Chapter 6 - With A Bottle Of That Good Old Gryffindor Courage by Oppungo [ - ] (2291 words)
Many thanks to Ravensgryff who (a long time ago!) came up with the idea of it being Mr. Weasley who would try and talk to Hermione...
7. Chapter 7 - Straight Ahead by Oppungo [ - ] (1744 words)
Thank you to everyone for reading, I really hope you've enjoyed it, and I will defintely be interested to hear what you think now that it's over...! Thanks again!