Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

When Impossible becomes Reality by beautyfades

Printer
Summary:

First part in the "Lamenting Changes" series



Luna Lovegood has never been one to fit in with the crowd, whether she tries to or not, and the one main reason is because of her father’s magazine, The Quibbler, and the constant rubbish it seems to be printing.


Noah Wipple has always been one who lived by facts and avoided the ones who didn't, so when he meets Luna they automatically clash and Noah decides he must avoid the aggravating girl at all costs.


But fate seems anxious for some entertainment because when the students get assigned to write a report together in Transfiguration class, Luna is paired with Noah and this rather odd pair must learn to work together; even if it kills them.





Luna Lovegood/ Original Character
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 12538 Viewcount: 7976
Published on: 08/28/07 Updated On: 04/19/08





1. Prologue by beautyfades [ - ] (2331 words)
This is a short story I thought up one day and still haven't decided if I will continue on with it after this or not. I hope it will be entertaining but don't be surprised if there aren't many (or any at all) laugh out loud parts. There's a reason I submitted this to General and not Humor. Hehe...

There should be about 5 to 6 chapters and reviews are loved as usual. Also, if long detailed paragraphs give you the urge to skim then this chapter might not be very enjoyable for you. For the rest of you: enjoy!

2. Muggles, Nargles and Luna by beautyfades [ - ] (3931 words)
Thanks so all the people who reviewed for my first chapter of this. So far I've done all of this without a beta and it's going pretty well, but that also means I don't have a second opinion before I submit these. I've tried to make them at least entertaining and maybe even (dare I suggest it) funny, but your reviews defanitly help me know how well I'm doing. If chapter one was slightly boring for you, hopefully chapter two will be better. Enjoy and review!
3. Communicating with the life form called friends by beautyfades [ - ] (3176 words)
I love the title to this chapter and I'm sure you can already guess some of what's going to happen. A real quick thanks to the people who have been reviewing and also to the people who have added my story to their favorites. If I hadn't been viewing my statistics then I never would have known there were other people out there besides my reviewers who were enjoying this. Lol. So thank-you to you guys as well for the advertisement and the subtle support. ;)

I'm still going strong without a beta but that also still means not getting second opinions before I submit these, so of course I love to hear yours. It doesn't have to be anything deep, maybe just a heart-felt note from a stalker. Either way it's a review.

4. Nobody likes Mondays by beautyfades [ - ] (3100 words)
So sorry about the wait with to all the people who chose to give this story a chance. Balancing two fanfics and life itself cannot be very easy at times and patience is a virtue that I shall never stop admiring. I hope I leave all of you feeling satisfied and only a few more chapters before this fanfic is finished and we can get started on the real drama that comes with the sequal. I would love reviews to see how I'm doing since I am still beta-free and loving it. Love you guys and thanks for reading.