Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Possessed by Werewolf_sympathiser

Printer
Summary: When Ginny Weasley finds a mysterious diary amongst her school books she does what any eleven year old girl would do and writes in it. Shocked as she is when it replies to her quill’s words, Ginny continues to confide in the alluring Tom Riddle, but then strange things begin to happen that she can’t control…





Epilogue is up! The story is now complete!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9527 Viewcount: 23776
Published on: 08/31/07 Updated On: 05/19/08





1. Prologue: The Diary by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (610 words)
Disclaimer: This fic is set within JK Rowling's Chamber of Secrets and as such may paraphrase or use the odd line from the text in scenes that involve the trio. It may also change the dialogue of the trio used by JKR, but adhere to the same thing. All characters and situations belong to JK Rowling.
2. Chapter One: Harry Potter by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (1536 words)
Disclaimer: None of these characters belong to me (sadly).
3. Chapter Two: Blood on the Walls by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (1143 words)
Disclaimer: The characters are still not mine.
4. Chapter Three: Attacks by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (1401 words)
Ginny begins to suspect as stranger things start to occur...
5. Chapter Four: Valentine's Horrors by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (1329 words)
An embarrassing valentine to Harry Potter hides more sinister consequences.
6. Chapter Five: Taking Over by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (1585 words)
Ginny finds herself even more out of her depth during Gryffindor's Quidditch Match and makes a life changing decision.
7. Chapter Six: The Chamber of Secrets by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (1167 words)
Is Ginny in too deep?
8. Epilogue by Werewolf_sympathiser [ - ] (756 words)
What happened to Ginny?