Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Little Girl In White by hermione210

Printer
Summary: Hermione moves into a new apartment and is shocked when she wakes up on her first day of living there. Who is this little girl? Why won't she talk? Hermione is determined to find out.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Mystery
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6424 Viewcount: 13522
Published on: 08/31/07 Updated On: 11/18/07





1. Discoveries by hermione210 [ - ] (1232 words)
Thanks to my beta, Katie / harrypotterfangirl21 and to Kristy / butter_beer_drinker, who prompted this fic in the Challenge a Gryff thread.


2. Candyland Works Wonders by hermione210 [ - ] (1151 words)
I do not own Harry Potter or any of the people/place/things that you recognize. Nor do I own Candyland, though my inner four-year-old loves it. I do, however, own Elizabeth, though the concept of her was prompted by the wonderful Kristy / butter_beer_drinker. As always, love to Kristy and to my awesome beta, Katie / harrypotterfangirl21.


3. Adventures by hermione210 [ - ] (1575 words)
Thanks as always to my lovely beta, Katie, and the lovely Kristy, who gave me the idea.
4. Developments by hermione210 [ - ] (1308 words)
Love to my beta, Katie, and to Kristy, the Inspiration Queen.
5. Jonathan by hermione210 [ - ] (1158 words)
As always, love to Katie and Kristy. And, as always, anyone you recognize from the books does not belong to me. Anyone else is mine.

Sorry about the long delay- school went crazy. I'll try to get back to semi-regular updates.