Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Echoes by smiley10792

Printer
Summary: She feels the tears rising behind her eyes, but she pushes them back, and begins to hate him for doing this to her; for keeping her so close and then betraying her. When she speaks, everything he ever told her echoes in her head. The pain of losing this friendship that she never understood hurts more than she could ever have imagined.

Lily and Severus never thought that anything could hurt the friendship that sprung so suddenly between them, but life and lies and things unsaid tear apart something that never could have been.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2750 Viewcount: 1307
Published on: 09/02/07 Updated On: 09/04/07





1. Chapter 1 by smiley10792 [ - ] (2750 words)
I want to thank every single person who I met at summer theater this year for showing me a friendship that "expects nothing and recieves everything". You are all incredible and a big inspiration!

To Kasey, if you ever read this, I will always wonder what could have been if we were still friends. Thanks for inspiring this story.

And another thank you to Ennalee for writing such great stories and insightful reviews. This story was inspired by your unique writing style!

Lily and Snape, alas, belong to the outrageously talented JK Rowling, not me.