Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Marauderbury Tales by erikthephantom

Printer
Summary: A loving rip-off of Chaucer's great Canterbury Tales, the Marauders are here the merry travelers, set out on a mysterious training exercise by Mad-Eye Moody. Read as they struggle to survive without magic and enjoy as they attempt to entertain each other with magically enhanced story-telling.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5382 Viewcount: 3348
Published on: 09/12/07 Updated On: 10/17/07





1. There by erikthephantom [ - ] (2822 words)
The Marauders are off on an excitingly nonmagical (not by choice) adventure by Mad-Eye Moody for training. On the way, they develop a highly magical way of entertaining themselves. Based (loosely) on Geoffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales. This little tale can be read alone or, if you’re particularly daring or bored, as a companion piece to my other Marauder stories. If that’s the case, then this takes place after Veiled Revelations, just before The Importance of Being Single, and a good year before Between Now and Then.


2. The Potter's Tale by erikthephantom [ - ] (2560 words)
The Potter is a lout, as you're aware;
So was the Padfoot, and so were many more.
They both told bawdy stories. Then beware,
And do not lay upon me all the blame,
Or take in earnest what is meant in fun.