Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Just George by ilovetheweasleys_7

Printer
Summary:

"Every man dies. Not every man truly lives." -Braveheart



The war is over. Voldemort is gone, forever. Most are rejoicing, lifting their glasses once again to The Boy Who Lived. George Weasley is not. He has lost his best friend, his twin, the other half of his soul. He has nothing left to live for - or so it would seem.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1731 Viewcount: 1731
Published on: 09/23/07 Updated On: 10/01/07






1. Chapter One: The Day His World Caved In by ilovetheweasleys_7 [ - ] (1731 words)

After reading Deathly Hallows, I was devastated(I imagine you probably were, too). How could Fred die? There was no way... But the truth was undeniable, and I had to accept it (even though I still haven't completely come to terms with it). So I set about reading it again, then read it a third time, and decided that I still needed more. There are still so many questions lacking answers - and we may never get the answers to all of them, because there's always more to be thought of. So I've decided to answer a few myself. I hope you like my answers, and I hope I've given you a few more questions to think about. Happy Reading!

P.S. There are two things you need to know about me: 1. I am J.K. Rowling. 2. Everything I say is a lie. 3. Except the second thing, and this thing...