Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Teddy's Gift by SiriusRadcliffe

Printer
Summary: The war may be over, but the true fight is just beginning. Two hearts, still searching for the truth, are brought together by the most unexpected person. And in the end, destiny overtakes them. From the imaginations of Miss Radcliffe and SiriusBlack1113 comes a story of love, passion, heartbreak, and healing.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9768 Viewcount: 22194
Published on: 09/30/07 Updated On: 05/01/08





1. Night by SiriusRadcliffe [ - ] (1354 words)
A/N: Welcome chapter one of Teddy's Gift. This story is written by the co-author team of SiriusBlack1113 and Miss Radcliffe A.K.A. SiriusRadcliffe. We hope you enjoy it! Please review and let us know what you think!

SiriusBlack1113 Miss Radcliffe



2. Chapter 2: Sunrise by SiriusRadcliffe [ - ] (2417 words)
Author's Notes:
It's finally here!!! It's SiriusBlack1113's fault for not getting it in as fast as she was supposed to, but you can't really blame her because the second half, in my opinion, rocks. She's sitting ten feet away from me and says to thank all of the enthusiastic reviewers for their encouraging reactions. I second that. Enjoy!

Miss Radcliffe~

3. Daylight Shadows by SiriusRadcliffe [ - ] (2639 words)
Wow, it's been awhile! Our pitiful excuses are homework and performances. Here, finally is chapter three. We betaed it ourselves this time to be quicker so sorry if there are a few mistakes. Thanks for all of the lovely reviews regarding the last chapter. Enjoy!

Miss Radcliffe~ and SiriusBlack1113

4. The Red Rays of Dawn by SiriusRadcliffe [ - ] (1956 words)
Miss Radcliffe A/N: Hi everyone! This one took awhile, we know. Sirius and I have been swamped with studying and extracurriculars so thanks for sticking with us. I promise the next one won’t take as long. It’s already planned out….right Sirus…?

SiriusBlack1113: Yea... so.. it's my fault this took forever... again... guess you can tell who's the bum in this authorship :p But I swear, (sort of, cause it's not really healthy) that we'll try to have the next one out sooner... eventually :p Anyhoo, sorry if this is slow, we're building up (a lot) to the fun parts... which are totally already planned out and aren't being made up spontaneously at all.

xoxo readers! Please R&R

5. Daybreak by SiriusRadcliffe [ - ] (1402 words)
Miss Radcliffe: We're back! Real life has, unfortunately, distracted us a bit but we're back on track and should be posting more regularly. As always we thank you also for the lovely and inspiring reviews.

SiriusBlack1113: So we were totally watching The Swan Princess while planning this, which is completely irrelevant but I just wanted to shamelessly advertise for it. I think this is my favorite chapter so far, and it definitely has my second favorite word in it, which is dulcet. Thank you MissRadcliffe and her awesome vocabulary. Much love readers!! R&R