Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lord Voldemort: The Musical! (Les Miserables Potterized!) by Schmerg_The_Impaler

Printer
Summary: Yet another musical twisted by yours truly, it's the tale of Voldemort's life set to the tune of my Les Miserables soundtrack!



The real musical of Les Miserables was created by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Herbert Kretzmer, and Alain Boublil.



There is some violence and it really is not a silly musical-- there are a few funny parts, but there are some pretty sad or intense bits. AND LOTS OF PEOPLE DIE. And there are some cannibalism-happy bits with Fenrir, including a whole song called "Man Eat Man." Beware.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Poetry
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9355 Viewcount: 5462
Published on: 10/11/07 Updated On: 10/31/07





1. Songs From Act One by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (4854 words)
(Okay, so I lied when I said I'd do Hairspray or Wicked next. Maybe soon. JK Rowling owns Harry Potter and my eternal respect, and Les Miserables was created by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Herbert Kretzmer, and Alain Boublil.


I used poetic license and gave Merope earrings to sell... and I used the word 'mom' so it would rhyme with Tom. I'm totally aware that's not British. Oh yeah, and note the not- so-subtle use of foreshadowing about bone of the father!


Act two will come soon.)

_____________________



2. Act 2 by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (4501 words)
I still don't own Harry Potter or Les Mis. WOOOOT. Hope you enjoy this! It was really hard to write!
______________