Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Remaining Sacred by Ron x Hermione

Printer
Summary: She awakes in the middle of the night screaming, screaming for something that even she herself knows she can’t stop. His image is burned into her body, her heart, her brain. Every time she opens her eyes she sees his perfect image hazily in her line of view, yet it is so flawed because she is the one seeing it. Her smile would form, then relax, then falter as she saw him coming near. He’d soon take her in his arms, pushing her against the wall, a fearful grimace approaching upon her face for the first time since meeting him because of his sudden violence . . . This constant frame spools on an infinite wheel inside her head as she sleeps, bathes, eats. It is all she can think of. This same movie plays within her brain for all of her days, all except when she is with him. While he is with her, his love (though he constantly is disproving it) never falters and the movie changes, distorts into what is happening then and now, and she is forced to relive it for a second, third, and fifteenth horrifying time, even when she is not with him and the ordeal is over. She only ends it at the last part, squeezing her eyes tightly shut and not daring to open them until the dawn comes. Whether or not sleep comes she does not know, but all the girl thinks of is him. It is all that is possible, all that is true.



“I’ll tell them. I’ll them everything you did when you were such a bad little girl."



This was written for the Autumn Challenge by Ron x Hermione of Hufflepuff for the prompt of 'Telling the Truth'.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Abuse, Character Death, Mental Disorders, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4711 Viewcount: 3937
Published on: 10/15/07 Updated On: 10/21/07





1. Prologue: His Sacred Face by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (977 words)
It feels so good to finally be getting back to writing again! I really am hoping that you all enjoy this story! I rather liked writing it. This is for the Autumn Challenge on the beta boards.
2. Her Sacred Childhood, Ruined by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (3734 words)
Here's the second chapter of this tale. I hope you enjoy.