Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

His Greatest Power by deej

Printer
Summary: Takes place between Harry's 5th and 6th years. This story is H/G primarily, but could be categorized as AU at this point as it takes place in the summer after Harry’s 5th year. Harry has just learned of the prophecy, and is trying to come to grips with the fact that something as ordinary as love can be his greatest weapon.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 31726 Viewcount: 62133
Published on: 10/25/07 Updated On: 09/02/08





1. Chapter 1- Discovering Love by deej [ - ] (2535 words)
Harry Learns something about love from an unlikely source.

I own nothing but a slightly altered plot, Jk Rowling owns the rest.

2. Chapter 2- Deciding to Love by deej [ - ] (1943 words)
Harry thinks about his friends, and what they mean to him. He decides it is time to write back to them.
3. Chapter 3 - A Lunch Visitor by deej [ - ] (2404 words)
Harry has an interesting lunch. He spends time thinking about what he has learned and comes to some conclusions concerning the people he cares about.

* * *

4. Chapter 4 - Going to the Burrow. by deej [ - ] (3292 words)
Harry says farewell to his aunt, and heads to the Burrow. he finds out how transparent he is with his emotions.

*

5. Chapter 5 – I Know I Don’t Have To by deej [ - ] (2866 words)
Harry has conversations with Mr. and Mrs. Weasleys and with Ron.

Once again, Mrs. Rowling owns it all, I am just playing in her back yard.

Thanks again to Laura (horsegirl_2) for Beta-ing for me. You’re the best.

6. Chapter 6 – Lovely Ladies by deej [ - ] (3281 words)
Harry has his talks with the two special girls in his life, Hermione and Ginny. How will they react? Read and find out.

Once again, Mrs. Rowling owns it all; I am just playing in her back yard.

Thanks again to Laura (horsegirl_2) for Beta-ing for me. You’re the best.

**

7. Chapter 7 - Sharing the Prophesy by deej [ - ] (2943 words)
Harry finds out some things about his history and tells his “family” about the prophesy.

Once again, Mrs. Rowling owns it all; I am just playing in her back yard.


8. Chapter 8 - The Love Of Family by deej [ - ] (3089 words)
Harry talks to Dumbledore, and gets the reaction from the Family.
9. Chapter 9 - Socks and Blankets by deej [ - ] (3652 words)
Harry gets a letter from his aunt and Ginny talks to Harry.

A huge "Thank you" to Ginny Guerra for agreeing to be my new Beta. She taught me more about my own writing in this one chapter than I had learned in all the previous chapters.

10. Chapter 10 - Harry's Birthday by deej [ - ] (2763 words)
Harry gets to know Ginny better, and has fun on his birthday.
11. Chapter 11 - Figuring It Out by deej [ - ] (2958 words)
Anything you recognize is probably the work and ideas of JK Rowling. Anything that you don’t recognize is my own take. I would like to thank Mrs. Rowling for inventing such rich and full characters. I hope if she were to ever read this that she won’t be too mad at me for taking them for a test drive. After all, I am not making any money from this. It is just for fun.

A huge thank you to Ginny Guerra for all of her work as the Beta for this story. You rock, Girl.