Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Learning To Live by MarauderWannabe

Printer
Summary: Learning to live, just might cost them their lives.

Lily Evans needs to learn how to really live. Not her imitation of living. Real living doesn't involve homework, school, following the rules, or playing it safe. Real living is taking risks, breaking the rules, being spontaneous, and going to fast. And there is one person that is going to show her how. One summer and James Potter later and Miss Lily Evans might not recognise herself. Too bad, all good things must come to an end.....

"Lily, we're friends. I would never betray any of my friends. Plus, you honestly think I would let old Moldy-shorts get to me?" he joked.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 17483 Viewcount: 32648
Published on: 11/14/07 Updated On: 10/13/09





1. "What? For Your Little Cult?" by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (1558 words)
All JKR's. Except the occasional orginal character. Otherwise all the credit goes to her.
2. Chapter 2: Take A Risk, Take a Chance by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (3907 words)
all JKR's, R&R
3. Chapter 3: Being So Wrong, It All Turns Out Right by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2113 words)
Don't have a lot to say. Hopefully you guys like the story so far. As always, none of this is mine, it all belongs to JKR.

R/R!

4. Chapter 4: Expressions That Obviously Mean....Well, You Know by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2269 words)
I'm so sorry for the extremely long wait but the first half of this semester has been killer and I haven't had any time for writing fanfics. Add on top of that the fact that the queue was closed, it just added to the delay. As always, all JKR's, the characters, the overall plot, setting, creatures, the little pieces of wood with lights coming out of them. Yeah, I don't own any of that.
5. Chapter 5: Well, Hagrid Had to Get the Idea Somewhere by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2786 words)
Hope its to your liking....as always reviews appreciated!

~kel aka marauderwannabe

6. Chapter 6: Friends Help Friends Avoid Their Boyfriends...And Give Them Rides in Their Mustangs by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2312 words)
Hope this was worth the extremely long wait. School year is over, basically a filler chapter with a cliff hanger!
7. Chapter 7: Is Dumbledore's Beard Real? by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2538 words)
Sorry for the obnoxiously long wait. Three more chapters are written and off to the beta. Enjoy.