Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Becaue of the Full Moon by RavenCRoxsUrSox01

Printer
Summary: James Potter was everything a teenage guy could dream of being -he was smart, talented, charming, and athletic. He could have almost anything he wanted. Funny thing is, the only thing he really wants is the only thing he can't get, Lily Evans. Lily Evans was the perfect example of a student. Her only problem is that she can't find Mr. Right. One thing she has been sure about since third year was that James was not Mr. Right. In fact, the only possible candidate for Mr. Right out of James' group of friends was Remus Lupin, who usually shied away from situations like that. On one clear, autumn night, though, the full moon shows her otherwise. Will it convince her that James Potter was more than an egotistical, jerky, arrogant brat? Or will it just help put that wall of insecurity up higher? On top of that, can these two stand to spend anymore time with each other than originally forced upon them? And not crack?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 1541 Viewcount: 1689
Published on: 11/17/07 Updated On: 11/19/07





1. Chapter 1: Home Again by RavenCRoxsUrSox01 [ - ] (1541 words)
This is my first fanfic ever! I hope you like it, because it has taken a while to get it right (and out!) Please give constructive reviews. I don't need ego boosters, but I don't need bashings. I want to extend a word or many thanks to my beta Rainbow and to all the Mugglenet Fanfiction staff for putting up with my many attempts. Enjoy the story!