Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Thousand Ways to Win a Witch's Heart by poisonapple

Printer
Summary:
Can a book really help Ron win Hermione's heart?



Ron Weasley has liked Hermione Granger for quite some time. There's only one problem: she doesn't know it yet.


It's their sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Ron is finally ready to confess his feelings to her.

But a new heartthrob roams the halls, and he seems to have his eye on Hermione. And it turns out that she has his eye on him, too.



With the help of a magical book, Ron will try to win Hermione's heart, before somebody else does.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6565 Viewcount: 16065
Published on: 11/18/07 Updated On: 02/01/08





1. Chapter One: Questions and More Questions by poisonapple [ - ] (1083 words)
All characters, besides one, belong to J.K. Rowling. Without her, this story wouldn't even exist.
And I hope you enjoy my first fan fiction!

2. Chapter 2: Mistakes and Disbeliefs by poisonapple [ - ] (1528 words)
Thanks to all the readers and reviewers so far. The advice and comments are always refreshing to read!
Hope you like this chapter.

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling still owns all the characters, except one, and the settings. Without her, this wouldn't exist.

3. Chapter 3: The Gift by poisonapple [ - ] (1384 words)
Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling, who is amazing, owns the setting, the characters (except one), and everything else that is familiar in the Harry Potter series. Thanks, Jo!
Thanks for the reviews so far. Everyone is amazing! And I hope everyone had Happy Holidays. :D Fred & George make an appearance in the story, even though they escaped on broomsticks in the trio's fifth year. HOWEVER, in this story, Fred & George have come back (yay!) to take their N.E.W.T.s and finish their last year correctly. Sorry for the misunderstandings. :)

4. Chapter 4: Lines by poisonapple [ - ] (2570 words)
Disclaimer: This magical and wonderful world belongs to J.K Rowling. She owns the setting, the characters (except one), and anything else that is recognizable in the HP series.

Thanks to all of those who have read and reviewed my story. All of you are truly amazing!