Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Neville Longbottom and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Sonorus

Printer
Summary: Dangerous werewolf Remus Lupin has escaped from Azkaban prison...

In the third instalment of the Neville Longbottom saga, the Boy-Who-Lived must face his greatest fears and come face to face with his own past and the past of those around him.

With a mysterious escaped criminal, a surprising Defence Against the Dark Arts professor and intrigue at every turn, many revelations are made and secrets revealed. How will Neville react to the changes to his world and the discoveries he makes? This is Year Three...
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 14 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 48305 Viewcount: 69498
Published on: 11/29/07 Updated On: 05/23/08





1. Bad News by Sonorus [ - ] (1931 words)
In which Neville reads news of a convict’s escape from Azkaban prison.
2. The Wolf at the Window by Sonorus [ - ] (3530 words)
In which Neville and Gran see something in their garden which makes Gran take fright and flee the house with Neville.


3. The Shadows of Fear by Sonorus [ - ] (3404 words)
In which the journey to Hogwarts is interrupted by Dementors boarding the Hogwarts Express.


4. The New Professors by Sonorus [ - ] (4342 words)
In which Neville has his first lessons with Trelawney, Burbage and Black.


5. First Trip to Hogsmeade by Sonorus [ - ] (2835 words)
In which a prank brings turmoil to Hogwarts and Neville visits Hogsmeade for the first time.


6. Attack by Moonlight by Sonorus [ - ] (3504 words)
In which Neville learns about werewolves and is attacked near the Whomping Willow.


7. The Enemy Within by Sonorus [ - ] (4092 words)
In which Ron’s pet is rediscovered, a secret society is revealed and Neville learns some shocking news about his past.


8. A Happy Memory by Sonorus [ - ] (2789 words)
In which Neville begins Patronus lessons with Black.
9. Trials and Troubles by Sonorus [ - ] (2089 words)
In which Buckbeak’s hearing takes place and Harry tells Neville about a run-in he has with Snape.
10. Under the Willow by Sonorus [ - ] (3299 words)
In which exams are held, Trelawney makes a prophecy and Buckbeak’s execution is scheduled.
11. A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Sonorus [ - ] (3110 words)
In which many secrets and truths are finally revealed within the Shrieking Shack.
12. The Dirty Rat by Sonorus [ - ] (4115 words)
In which Pettigrew is revealed and forced to tell the truth, and disaster strikes.
13. The Time-Turner by Sonorus [ - ] (5891 words)
In which Neville and Hermione live through the events of the evening once more.
14. More Bad News by Sonorus [ - ] (3374 words)
In which Neville talks with Dumbledore, Black resigns from the Defence Against the Dark Arts post, and the year comes to its end.