Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Episkey by Elmindreda

Printer
Summary: A quiet evening is about to turn considerably less so, as Severus Snape has a visitor he could not pretend to have not expected, and would never admit to have dreaded...
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Self Injury, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 28297 Viewcount: 14044
Published on: 12/06/07 Updated On: 01/15/08





1. Chapter 1. Sectumsempra by Elmindreda [ - ] (5853 words)
If there is such thing as fanfiction squared, this must be it, as this work was additionally inspired by a music video by a very talented video maker Havshexan. Visit her corner in Youtube should you wish to enjoy her work (as you should!), but beware spoilers for this story in that case!



My great thanks go to my unofficial offline beta Rosie, along with the hopes that our joint work on this fic did not cause the premature death of her house phone (which would be rather sad, considering the amount of things still to be discussed!)


I own nothing, except for my deep love for Severus Snape.


The seemingly mutually contradictory warning of "Book 7 Disregarded" and "DH Spoilers" are there to indicate that information relayed in Chapter 33, "The Prince's Tale", applies. Very definitely so.



2. Chapter 2. Alohomora by Elmindreda [ - ] (4713 words)

3. Chapter 3. Reparo by Elmindreda [ - ] (4425 words)
Surviving the Holiday Wait was not easy, but it feels good to be back.

Humbly begging pardon if some parts of this chapter sound too academic - then again, teaching does leave an imprint on one's speech patterns.


4. Chapter 4. Protego by Elmindreda [ - ] (5574 words)
A hug of humongous proportions to the lovely moderators for validating the previous chapter so quickly!

Be prepared to meet some old friends in this chapter...


5. Chapter 5. Homenum Revelio by Elmindreda [ - ] (7732 words)
This is it, the final chapter. Hopefully, the length does not scare you away if you persevered so far.


I would like to thank everyone who encouraged me to start and complete this work: my great friend and unofficial beta Rosie for late hours on the phone, early Saturday e-mail exchanges and coffeeshop meetings with a laptop; my friend and colleague Akvamarin for encouragement, joint cheering upon publication and deep appreciation of the story despite little background knowledge of the Potterverse; MNFF moderators for their hard work and kind words in acceptance e-mails; and everyone who has read my first venture into Potterverse fanfiction!


And lastly, but far from an afterthought - the brilliant J.K. Rowling for the 'gift of a character' of Severus Snape!