Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Monsters Under The Bed by Mistletoe

Printer
Summary: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."





A wise man had once told Harry Potter this simple phrase. Harry, in turn, passed on this advice to a brooding Teddy, who suffers once again as the Christmas holidays approach. More than he shows, the death of his young parents affect Teddy. They shouldn't have died, it should have been somebody else. Yet, Teddy has been forced to grow up without them, envious of those with loving parents. Victoire can't help but wonder why Teddy is unable accept the amount of love he has around him. Maybe, with a little persuasion and some good advice from a caring godfather, Teddy can finally get over the death of the parents that he never had the chance to know.





Character Death warning for previous deaths. They don't actually occur in the story.





Submitted by Mistletoe of Slytherin for the Winter Tales Challenge.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 15236 Viewcount: 7931
Published on: 12/09/07 Updated On: 01/12/08





1. The Cost Of Glory by Mistletoe [ - ] (5136 words)
Thank you to my beta CakeorDeath! *squishes*
2. Simmer Until He Boils by Mistletoe [ - ] (4506 words)
Thanks very much to XhayleeXblackX and CakeorDeath for beta'ing this for me:] And for a little extra help from the wonderful kritchen!
3. What Dreams May Come by Mistletoe [ - ] (5594 words)