Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Colours Of Life by xombie

Printer
Summary: Each moment is a decision, defined by the circumstances. Who knows? Had it not been for an overprotective cousin, perhaps Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy could have been the best of friends. Perhaps in one point in time and space, they are. As it happens, their relationship was defined by one catalytic factor, James Potter, and now,they are sworn enemies.






This story is a chronicle of their first year at Hogwarts, and their last. It is a tale of happenstance and familial influence, of an enmity that was not theirs to decide. Read and find out how such an enmity can influence the lives of two innocent children and wreck them. Will the injury last forever?



Due to my heavy work-schedule, this fic will be on hold till early June. My apologies to all.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3772 Viewcount: 4763
Published on: 12/17/07 Updated On: 01/22/08





1. Prologue by xombie [ - ] (517 words)
I would like to thank a number of people who have helped with my fic. My first thanks to my two amazing Betas- Colores and Phia Phoenix. Nupur, pokethedevil, The BlackSister and Hatusu also provided immense help to me, so *hugs* to all =D

The Prologue gives way to a number of questions, which I assure all of you, will be answered in the next few upcoming chapters. And thanks to all, for popping by and taking a look :)

2. Frozen Words And Broken Promises by xombie [ - ] (3255 words)
Just wanted to thank everyone for leaving wonderful reviews. It means a lot to me. I may not have replied to all, but I've read each one of them and I love you guys *hugs*

And *hugs* again to my two betas - Colores and Phia Phoenix, and a special thank you to Nupur and my other MNFF friends. You're all the best friends I could ask for *squishes*