Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ginny's Battle by MarauderWannabe

Printer
Summary: He was there. She didn’t know how it was possible, but there he was.
It is Ginny’s sixth year at Hogwarts and she is being haunted by dreams, some bringing up happy memories, others are her worst nightmares. Ginny feels helpless as her family and friends battle You-Know-Who and she is being left at school like a good little girl. Well she is tired of being useless, so why not restart Dumbledore’s Army?

Ginny’s love for Harry will drive her rebellion but what happens when a new member of the Army, threatens to tear it apart?

Set during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this is Ginny’s tale of love, loss, rebellion, and fear as she has her own battle with the Dark side, while she’s awake and while she dreams.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 6740 Viewcount: 10120
Published on: 01/03/08 Updated On: 08/25/08





1. Prologue: The Worst Kind of Surprise by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2071 words)
Beginning of my first real, long, H/G fic. As always none of this is mine, all JKR's, except the original characters, which are my characters that I am playing with in her world. R/R!
2. Chapter 1: Plans Are Meant To Be Broken by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2253 words)
Sorry for the long wait, I decided to wait to find a beta before I continued with this story. I found one, sent it to her, and a week later voila! Special thanks go out to Pittsy aka Laura for helping me make this chapter better!

All JKR's.....sadly

3. Chapter 2: Meet The Rosens by MarauderWannabe [ - ] (2416 words)
Hope you guys don't completely hate me......review! Thanks to Laura aka Pittsy for helping with the betaing.