Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Snape Speed-Dating by Bethywoo

Printer
Summary: After losing a bet, Professor Severus Snape is forced to accompany Professor Filius Flitwick on a speed-dating event. Will he manage to survive the witless witches and the maddening MC? Or will he leaved with more than he bargained for?
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6249 Viewcount: 27497
Published on: 01/04/08 Updated On: 07/21/08





1. Chapter 1 by Bethywoo [ - ] (1340 words)
Thank you for clicking on the first chapter of "Snape Speed-Dating". And thank you to Amber0_o and liquid_silver for the wonderful beta-ing.

This story takes place the summer after Harry's fifth year, with the assumption that Gilderoy Lockhart has recovered his memory.

And, of course, most of these characters, spells, etc. belong to the lovely JK Rowling...so don't sue me.

2. Chapter 2 by Bethywoo [ - ] (1363 words)
Snape is in for some more fun with the witless witches at the speed-dating event.
3. Chapter 3 by Bethywoo [ - ] (1162 words)
"The Sound of Music" lyrics belong to Rogers and Hammerstein. And, as always, most of the characters belong to JKR. Thanks again, you beautiful Betas!
4. Chapter 4 by Bethywoo [ - ] (1329 words)
I do not own Keeping up Appearences nor its delightful characters. I do not own Snape (thank goodness!); I do not own Flitwick (*sigh*), and I do not own any other Harry Potter characters... obviously. Thanks again to my wonderful betas for their hard work. And a special thanks to Jo... for not suing me ;)
5. Chapter 5 by Bethywoo [ - ] (1055 words)
I do not own most/all of the following characters/spells: The lovely J.K. Rowling does.

And now, the final chapter of "Snape Speed-Dating"