Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ron's Terrible Sceret by crabbersdaughter

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Please read my favorites on my bio! The last one is quite funny!

(Hermione's P.O.V)
I was glad when the summer came. I was going to the Burrow for a while. But I worried too. Under all the excitement and impatience for summer to come, I was worried. 6th Year had come and gone. Voldemort was looming once more, but that's not what I was worried about. Ron was what I was worried about. On the train when I first boarded, I took a single glance and realized just how much he had changed. Not just physically, but emotionally. But let's get to physically first. His hair was longer (like Rupert Grint's right now), his eyes were darker, they seemed to go through you, amd he had grown into his long limbs.

Emotionally. He daydreamed more and talked less. He seemed more isolated and less fascinated in things he had been interested in before. Like collecting Chocolate Frog cards and being captain of the quidditch team. Later on in 6th year he quit quidditch. His grades were dropping also. I talked to Ginny, who had only shrugged and said the only thing that was different was that their Uncle Jack was lving with them now. I built theories on that.

"Hermione," Harry's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I glanced up and realized the train stopped.

"Finally," I sighed.

"No kidding," Ron muttered, I watched him galnced out the window and look away quickly. I looked out and saw Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and another man.

"Uncle Jack?" I wondered aloud.

"How do you know about him?" Ron asked.

"Ginny," I answered.

Ron looked slightly angry. I exchanged a glance with Harry, who's expression plainly said 'Don't look at me.' I rolled my eyes. We gathered our trunks and met Ron's parents and Uncle.

"Hi, Mrs. Weasley," Harry and I said in unison. She hugged us both and then Ron. Maybe it was just me or he seemed timid at her touch.

"Hi, Mr. Weasley," I said. He nodded and said,

"Hermione. Harry. Ready for the summer?"

"Absolutely," I said.

"Hermione Granger," Uncle Jack said, "I'm Ron and Ginny's unlce, you can call me Jack."

"Can we go now?" Ron asked when Ginny joined us.

I could tell I had a lot to find out. I only had a few notes:


1. Ron possibly did not like his uncle

a. jealousy from his unlce getting too much attention from him living there (?)

b. a possible tension between the two because of family matters (?)


Whatever it was, I was determined to find out.