Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ron's Terrible Sceret by crabbersdaughter

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
(Hermione's P.O.V)


It happened again tonight....


"What are you doing?" came a voice.

I felt a chill go up my spine. I dropped the journal in suprise and stood up. Ron was standing at the door. He looked slightly shocked and sligthly nervous, but not that angry.

"I swear I didn't read anything but the first line," I said quickly.

"Just get out," Ron muttered, his eyes suddenly seemed to turn fiery as he stared into mine.

"I'm sorry-"

"Get out!"

I rushed out the door and back into Ginny's room. She was still sleeping peacfully.

Note:

5. Something has been happening every (??) night

a. Something that has to do with the cuts and bruises (???)


(A.N the "(???)" marks mean that she is not definate on this, 3 question marks mean she is definately not definate, 2 means she is sligthly not definate and one means she is pretty sure but not that sure)

I felt awful. Invading someones privacy was something I had done before, but this was my best friend! Yet something bad was happening to him and I needed to know more. But I'll get back to the notes:

1. Ron possibly did not like his uncle

a. jealousy from his unlce getting too much attention from him living there (?)

b. a possible tension between the two because of family matters (?)


2. Numerous cuts and bruises that he won't tell about

a. Possible self injury (???)

1) Stress (??)


3. Using concealment charm (definate)

a. Not wanting anyone to notice (definate)


4. Ron must adress Uncle Jack as sir

a. A request from Uncle Jack (???)

5. Something has been happening every (??) night

a. Something that has to do with the cuts and bruises (???)


It was definately something between Uncle Jack and Ron. But what could be going on that makes Ron hurt himself? Is Uncle Jack talking Ron INTO hurting himself?

'Hmmm...' I thought, "That could be. But if Ron is using the concealment charm there must be more bruises and cuts. Or worse. I need more clues.'

I sighed and walked back out of the room. Where could I get more information? Ron would most likely hide his journal now. Maybe I could have a friendly converstaion with Uncle Jack...