Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ron's Terrible Sceret by crabbersdaughter

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hermione's P.O.V)

I climbed down the stairs and headed for the kitchen. I opened the door and saw Uncle Jack sitting at the kitchen table. I sat across from him and said,

"Good morning."

"Good morning. Hermione, right?" he asked.

"Yes. Do you know why Ron is acting so odd lately?" I got right on the subject.

Uncle Jack looked clueless.

"No," he said, "I was wondering that myself."

"Oh," I said, "Why does he have to call you 'sir'?"

He looked sligthly nervous.

"He just started," Uncle Jack said innocently, "Ron always has since he was 5, which was the last time I saw him."

"How come you only last saw him when he was 5?"

"I lived in France. I normally come visit every year-"

"So why haven't you?"

"I've been busy."

"With what?"

Uncle Jack laughed.

"You need to keep your nose out of other peoples buisness, young lady. You might get yourself in trouble one of these days," he said, a strange look in his eye.

I huffed and stood up, then left the kitchen.

Note:

6. Uncle Jack last saw Ron when he was 5 (definate)

a. Busy with work (thats what he says)

Mental note:

1. Find out if osmething happened between Uncle Jack and Ron the last time they saw eachother


(Ron's P.O.V)

I really hoped Hermione only read the first line. She probably did or she would be bombarding me with questions and telling me I needed help. But I don't. I'll tell if I need to.

I slipped my journal on the top shelf in my closet. Then I fell back on my bed. My whole body ached and hurt worse with every move I made. I was even sure that my ribs were broken.

"Ron?" Hermione called through my door.

"Yeah?" I called back. I wasn't mad. Just scared that she found out.

"Can I come in?"

"I guess." I said.

She came in and sat down next to me.

"I'm really sorry." she said.

"It's okay. I never write anything personal anyway. I've let Ginny read it before."

"You have?"

"Not recently."

I cut off here. She knew too much already.