Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Ron's Terrible Sceret by crabbersdaughter

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
(Ron's P.o.V)

I thought about this for a moment.

"Okay." I said finally, sitting up in the bed, "But you have to swear not to tell anyone, okay?"

"Deprending on wat it is," Hermione said.

"It's my uncle," I muttered, my voice shaking, so were my hands, "At night. He hits me."

They were silent. I didn't know how they were going to react.

"Oh..." Hermione murmured, "I was thinking of something like that..."

"He hits you?" Harry asked, seeming angry, "Is that all he does?"

"Yeah. He just hits me...and chokes me," I muttered, my whole body seemed to shake.

"He chokes you?" Hermione asked, "So that's how you got the marks on your neck."

I nodded.

"But we have to tell someone!" Hermione exclaimed, "Or else he's just going to keep doing it!"

"You can't tell anyone!" I said, "Not my parents or anyone else. Ever!"

"But why?" Hermione asked.

"Because I know if I really need to I will," I snapped, "And right now I don't."

"There has to be more to it than that." Harry said.

"And we won't tell your parents," Hermione added, "We can tell one of the Healer's and they can get somone who will help."

"No," I said flatly, scared.

Just then two Healers came in. One of them, the youngest, was saying,

"That's impossible. He doesn't have a scratch on him besides what you see."

The other Healer, an older man, sighed, walked over to a small machine, and flipped a switch. I saw a bag of clear liquid hanging from a metal bar, drops fell down a tube that was attatched to my arm. The Healer then sighed again and said,

"He's using a concealment charm then," he looked up at me, "Aren't you?"

I nodded. The Healer got out his wand and tapped it on my arm.

"Uncilio." he said.

(Hermione's P.O.V)

I was shocked. I knew he must have had lots of bruises and cuts. But I was still shocked. Their were scattered bruises on his neck, fading but still noticable. There were a few bruises on his jaw and one under his eye. He had three cuts on his lips and I was sure there were more marks on him, but covered by clothes.

"Well," the Healer said, "How did you get these?"

I wanted to shout out 'It was his uncle!'. But my throat seemed closed...and Ron would kill me.

"We know you didn't give them to yourself," the Healer said, "So how did you get them?"

Ron locked eyes with me. I looked away. I knew he was going to tell.

"It was my uncle," I heard Ron say.

"Damn." the younger Healer muttered, shaking his head.

'Ditto.' I thought.

"What is it with people these days?" the Healer exclaimed, slamming his fist on a counter, "And why is it children they go after? Why?!"

"Calm down," the other Healer said, "We'll get this kid some help."

'Please,' I thought, tears slipping down my face.