Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Women Who Won by Laurelyn

Printer
Summary: The battle is fought, the war is won--but no victory ever comes cheap. Join Alice, Andromeda, Ginny, Narcissa, Luna, Molly, and Hermione as they discover the cost of war.

EDIT: I'm back! And I am SO SORRY I was gone so long. There is absolutely no excuse for making you wait almost three years for an update. *hides from angry reviewers* The next chapter is in the queue!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mental Disorders
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9238 Viewcount: 11590
Published on: 01/16/08 Updated On: 12/31/12





1. Alice by Laurelyn [ - ] (904 words)
This chapter is adapted from my first-ever fanfic. Read and review, and the rest will come faster!
2. Andromeda by Laurelyn [ - ] (3192 words)
First off: This is Jo's world; I am only visiting. Second: I AM SO SORRY!!! I did not realize until today that it's been almost three years since the last update. It's no excuse, but in that time I've dealt with poor health and a hospital stay, a death in the family, a psychotic roommate with a rifle, and the increasing pressures of university life. (Only six months to graduation!) I hope this chapter is nice and long enough to make up for the wait somewhat. Enjoy!
3. Ginny by Laurelyn [ - ] (2939 words)
This is Jo Rowling’s world; I am only trespassing.

First of all, many, many thanks to all who have reviewed! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I was having a really bad day when I logged in and saw how many people liked this story, and not only did it help me then, it kept my spirits up the rest of the week. Thank you so much!

I am also sorry for the long wait. The Andromeda and Molly chapters have given me enormous amounts of trouble, but while I was struggling with them this one came out with no hassle at all. It is considerably fluffier than the last chapter, but I hope you enjoy it just as much. Please let me know what you think; constructive criticism is valued!

4. Narcissa by Laurelyn [ - ] (2203 words)
This has been a long time coming! For reasons I still disagree with, this chapter was rejected when I submitted it last Christmas. I was never able to take the time to update things again until now, but I'm glad, because I was able to fix a few things that were still bothering me a bit. I am sorry for the long wait between chapters, and will do my best to make sure you are never again kept waiting that long. Anyways, please enjoy, and have a happy New Year!