Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Gratification and Justification by Cinderella Angelina

Printer
Summary: Victoire Weasley can hardly believe it herself. How is it that she's suddenly developed feelings for her best friend, Teddy Lupin, and in his last year of Hogwarts too? Now she must spend her sixth year not only adjusting her long-held sensibilities of how their relationship should work, but his as well.

There's not always a reason for everything that happens, and sometimes the reward for action looks more like a consequence. But that's just how life goes sometimes.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 13854 Viewcount: 22286
Published on: 01/18/08 Updated On: 07/28/08





1. The Quidditch Match by Cinderella Angelina [ - ] (3665 words)
This story was written for ElectronicQuillster/Marie. When I wrote it, there was no reason for me to believe Victoire wasn't an only child. I'd also like to thank the mods for being wonderful during this interesting and frustrating time for MNFF.
___

2. The Christmas Party by Cinderella Angelina [ - ] (2640 words)
Having once been a small cousin myself, I rather enjoyed writing the hi-jinks that occur in this chapter.
____

3. The Hogsmeade Outing by Cinderella Angelina [ - ] (4119 words)
*chants* I only write happy endings! Though you're going to be wondering just as much as I did when you get to the end of the chapter how I'm going to pull that off.
____

4. The Library Conversation by Cinderella Angelina [ - ] (2366 words)
This chapter is ... much shorter than the others. I've had it all completed until this point for about a month now, and I'm trying to write an epilogue that will boost up the ending and tie some loose ends, I hope. Until then, enjoy.

___

5. Epilogue by Cinderella Angelina [ - ] (1064 words)
I was sitting at work (a rather boring place) and decided it was about time to wrap this up. So I wrote an epilogue today.