Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Death Eater's Heir by Ironic Inspiration

Printer
Summary: (Fifth Year) When Professor Snape starts doubting the trust Voldemort has in him while he works as a spy, he has to start thinking about the consequences - his daughter. She has been living in France since she was very young, hiding behind the surname of Prince and steering clear of Voldemort, but now the Dark Lord endangers her safety once again, forcing Snape to beckon her to Hogwarts. He has feared that she would befriend Harry Potter, but he never imagined them being inseparable, finding a love that no one thought could exist between a Potter and a Snape. With Snape thinking Harry's too dangerous for her, Malfoy thinking he's better for her, and Voldemort lurking around, loving Evangeline Snape might be the hardest task Harry's yet to face.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4635 Viewcount: 5899
Published on: 01/27/08 Updated On: 04/03/08





1. Chapter 1 by Ironic Inspiration [ - ] (1968 words)
Major thanks to Phily, who edited the chapter! She did amazing job on converting to a more UK langauge. Please enjoy my story!
2. Chapter 2 by Ironic Inspiration [ - ] (2667 words)
Edited by GinnyPotter! Review and give me your thoughts!

Note: Before I get a bunch of bashing for Snape's character, this is a little AU, obviously, after book four. In this story, he was not, in anyway, in love with Harry's mother. They were friends at one time in their younger years, but he never loved her.

This, in a way, is another version of why Snape could have been the way he was.