Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Everlasting Friendship and a Green Baseball Cap by Ron x Hermione

Printer
Summary: A young boy crept stealthily down the stairs in only boxer shorts and a baseball cap. He pulled the hat down over his eyes to give him more of a shield so he wouldn’t be seen. It was his haven, his protector. No boogeyman or burglar could touch him as long as the hat was on his small head. Every time he put it on it felt like the first time.

Josiah and Grace are inseparable. They’ve known each other since they were only days old and that bond has held strong these past eleven years. A secluded wood is their haven, their place to play. But this forest was not meant to be inhabited by anyone or anything. It is the same place that many have been murdered. The two children, too, are expecting their special letters to a special school. Sadness, kisses, and lots of love are in store for the two. Sadly, one may just have to tell the other that life doesn’t come out the way everyone planned. Will they be able to survive it?

I am Ron x Hermione of Hufflepuff.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 9990 Viewcount: 1473
Published on: 01/28/08 Updated On: 01/29/08





1. Everlasting Friendship and a Green Baseball Cap by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (9990 words)