Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

No Mistletoe Required by muggle4ever

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
HEY this is my first fic im going to launch on mugglenet so be nice!!


Dear diary,
Hi it’s me again, as usual, Hermione don’t-like-my-middle-name Granger. It’s November 30 and i'm sitting in the common room.
Ron still hasn’t asked me out yet. I don’t think he likes me. What should I do? I asked Ginny what she thought but she wouldn’t tell me anything. Well unless you count her complaining that her lips were chapped and how her brothers never had chapped lips. I bet Ron never has chapped lips. I bet Ron’s lips are never chapped and nice to kiss…. NO must get over Ronald Weasley he’s not interested in me…. But the problem is he’s not interested in me… but the problem is i've liked him forever. Maybe even love. HOLY FRUIT love!!??? That’s a four letter word. But then again so is like... Yes that’s right I love Ronald Weasley. Happy? Oh it feels so got to admit that to myself.
Next problem, my mascara clumps when I put it on. Must get a separator… I wonder if Ron likes clumped eyelashes…. NO! Must stay on topic! Oh I give up I love him I want to kiss him I want him to kiss me back.
Lavender said “

“Hermione there’s some first years dueling maybe you should go…” said lavender.

Hermione sighed, “Where’s Ron?”

“Quiddtich”

“I’m coming” said Hermione leaving her diary open on the table.


~*~

Ronald Weasley trudged into the common room, grumpy. His best friend Harry potter was a cruel captain. But he was enthusiastic. He had made them do passes until their arms hurt. Bad.

“Harry mate must you grind us to the bone every practice?” asked Ron.

“Yes. We want to pulverize Malfoy next Saturday don’t we?” responded Harry.

“Yes but to the extent of pain?”

“Fine ill try to let up a bit but no promises!” said Harry “drat I left my wand in the changing rooms, be right back!”

Ron rolled his eyes and collapsed into an arm chair. He noticed a brown leather book lay open on the table in front of him. Ron hesitated but picked up the book and began to read. The book was Hermione’s diary.

~*~

“Were we really that stupid when we were 11?” wondered Hermione

“Probably. And when we’re 20 we will look back and say ‘were we really that stupid when we were 16?” laughed lavender walking back to the common room.

“Hermione laughed “fibber groit” and the portrait hole opened.

~*~

Ron stood rooted on the spot. Stunned. Hermione likes me! I need to talk to her. He put the book back on the table and started over to the portrait hole. The portrait hole opened and Hermione walked in.

~*~
“Ron! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you, I -” Hermione’s words were cut off.

Ron walked over to Hermione, cupped her face in his hands and pulled her face towards his and kissed her hard, deeply and passionately.

Hermione took a second to react to what Ron had done. His lips are soft! Hermione put her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

~*~

Totally unaware to the couple kissing, the common room erupted in cheers as the two kissed by the portrait hole.

Dean paid his bet with Seamus. He had thought it would be another month before something happened.

Harry walked into the common room with is wand only to find his best friends full out snogging. Ginny walked over to Harry. He slipped his arm around her waist.

“Well it looks like we aren’t going to have to resort to mistletoe at Christmas. No mistletoe required here” said Ginny hugging Harry.

END